Monday, May 29, 2006

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF NAVAL SPECIAL WARFARE ACCORDING TO RICHARD MARCINKO

You gotta love Richard Marcinko. A true patriot but a real nut

As hokey as these sound most of these are a good guide to being successful in business and in life.

-I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will always lead you from the front, not from the rear.

-I will treat you all alike-just like shit.

-Thou shalt do nothing I will not do first, and thus will you be created Warriors in My deadly image.

-I shall punish thy bodies because the more thou sweatest in training, the less thou bleedest in combat.

-Indeed, if thou hurteth in thy efforts and thou suffer painful dings, then thou art Doing It Right.

-Thou hast not to like it-thou hast just to do it.

-Thou shalt Keep It Simple, Stupid.

-Thou shalt never assume.

-Verily, thou art not paid for thy methods, but for thy results, by which meaneth thou shalt kill thine enemy before he killeth you by any means available.

-Thou shalt, in thy Warrior's Mind and Soul, always remember My ultimate and final Commandment:There Are No Rules-Thou Shalt Win At All Cost.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

a review
richard marcinko

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home